NTN Koyo NSK NACHI Deep Groove Ball Bearing Taper Roller Bearing Angular Contact Ball Bearing Spherical Bearing Cylindrical Bearing
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
Product Name deep groove ball bearing
Material Bearing Steel
Bearing Package Barreled, bagged, boxed, palletized or as customers' requirement.
Standard DIN GB ISO JIS
Application Area Mining/metallurgy/agriculture/chemical industry/textile/machinery
Delivery time 3-10 days depends on quantity needed
Features and Benefits:
1. Low friction and running temperatures, low noise, and vibration
2. High running speeds
3. High quality and performance capabilities for your application
4. Accommodate radial loads and axial loads in both directions
5. Available with a variety of greases for most conditions, including food quality grease, high-temperature grease, and Solid Oil
6. Increased reliability and provide long bearing and lubricant service life
Electric motors and generators ,Agriculture,Material handling, Industrial transmissions,Food and beverage,Industrial pumps, Industrial fans,Two and three wheelers Cars and light trucks.